The first step you need to take is to visit the official website of Immediate Edge and submit your personal details in the registration form. We have spotted multiple fake Immediate Edge Reviews and updated the image below accordingly to reflect 2023. Originally when we published our article we could not find any, but now there are more than 50 confirmed fake reviews which are endorsing the Immediate Edge app in order to receive affiliate commissions. We also https://immediate-edge2.com spotted 22 additional sites that also claim to be the official “Immediate Edge Website” and they are all confirmed scams. Below we have attached images of these websites, and as you can see they are all named Immediate Edge, but their design and logos are different. One of the sites even has an “about us” section where they try to sell you the idea that a “pair of amateur traders” invented the software and are now helping ordinary people become millionaires.
Immediate Edge is allegedly highly encrypted and cooperates with brokers regulated by tier-one authorities in an attempt to safeguard your trading funds. Unfortunately, as we found in our Immediate Edge review, all claims regarding celebrity and media endorsements of the robot are not true. Besides the demo trading feature, there are additional learning resources to access on YouTube, website blogs, podcasts, and more. And, in case of any challenges, contact the robot’s customer service, which runs 24/7, for assistance. The assets index is truly diverse and offers commodities, Forex currency pairs, indices, shares, and cryptocurrencies. However, this rarely happens since withdrawals are usually rejected for one reason or another.
Is Immediate Edge Regulated?
This is handy for those who want to have quick and easy access to their invested funds. While Immediate Edge trading platform has received its fair share of good reviews, the platform has a few average reviews. This aspect is a good sign because it indicates humans are using the platform and not bots. If a trading bot has either positive or only negative reviews, it would be a red alert. The author of this software is an entrepreneur named Edwin James.
- That is just another lie and we have received a complaint about a broker that is constantly using this lie to scam new victims.
- You can use credit or debit cards, get money straight from your bank, or use digital wallets like Neteller and Skrill.
- We will update our review immediately and make sure this information gets out to our viewers.
- There is no guarantee that the platform will make money for any user, even if it offers best-in-class trading tools.
- But it is important to understand that future price movement can never been predicted and automated trading tools can make place unsuccessful trades.
These algorithms are constantly learning and adapting, allowing the platform to stay ahead of market trends and changes. All things considered, Immediate Edge is a reliable option if you’re looking to streamline your trading efforts through automated trading platforms. But there’s one thing that can make your crypto trading journey a bit less risky – advanced trading platforms.
Looking back at false claims about election tech companies following $1bn Fox News payout
We know this because we have registered multiple times and in all cases the end result was the same. Edwin James is the man of the hour since he discovered a way to gain an immediate edge on the market. Immediate Edge follows a deeply ingrained rule of how cryptocurrencies are traded.
Since the algorithms can run 24/7, they are more efficient than humans and save time. This is an excellent method to become acquainted with the programme, and if you want to go directly into real-time trading, you may do so. Just be sure to discuss your trading criteria with your account broker. Risk exists in all types of financial asset transactions, and cryptos are no different. Immediate Edge enables traders to request a withdrawal at any time.
This is to prove that the new Immediate Edge format is a scam just like the previous one, it’s just packaged differently. “It just infuriates me to be used in these scams, so really watch out for them,” he told viewers. In the first three months of this year alone, 423 people in NSW reported a fake endorsement scam, including a man who lost $102,000 of his savings after seeing a Facebook ad said to be endorsed by Koch. Scammers have been using images of famous Australians to lure victims into buying fake bitcoin, an increasingly popular digital currency.
Most importantly, it has deposit bonuses that are available to traders from time to time. If you find the tool to be costly, consider testing it out via its demo account to see if it’s worth risking your money. With the demo account, you can also get used to how automated trades work and better your understanding. Besides the minimum deposit, the Immediate Edge platform only charges a commission of 2% on profits made. This means that you will not pay commissions if you lose a trade. Fortunately, there are no other Immediate Edge fees applicable.
Immediate Edge Markets, Assets, And Options
This robot is highly encrypted in an attempt to eliminate the possibility of a data breach. It prides itself on adhering to stringent global data privacy laws, including the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Plus, the robot is integrated with regulated brokers that are known to secure traders’ funds and provide the best trading conditions. As mentioned, it requires a minimum deposit of $250 when investing. Interestingly, the Immediate Edge app does not state any maximum limit on how much you can invest, though we suggest you stick to the minimum to avoid losing a large amount. If you are unsure, we recommend contacting a professional for investment advice.
- At closer inspection we were able to read all the reviews people wrote about this app.
- Once you have verified your identity, Immediate Edge requires you to deposit $250 to place your first trade.
- Let’s investigate whether Immediate Edge has ever made an appearance on TV or caught the attention of big-name celebrities.
- PCI compliance is what we look for when we check providers for firewall configurations, protection of cardholder data, and malware prevention measures.
That means it’s critical to go through the deliberation process and overcome the fear of risking your own money. We have been asked several times which version of the Immediate Edge crypto trading app is legit. They are all equally fraudulent as can be seen very clearly.
What Are The Top Immediate Edge Reviews on Trustpilot?
Many individuals claim that Immediate Edge auto trading software is popular because of celebrity and company endorsements. We researched these rumors and below are our findings regarding these claims. Remember, while you can make profits with this robot, losses are inevitable. Therefore, manage your trades and conduct thorough market research for solid trading strategies.
- This is very typical for a CFD trading system and seems to be very impressive at first.
- It’s a good idea to keep an eye on your account on a frequent basis.
- Brokers like Infinitrade are scamming customers (that’s YOU) in what is commonly referred to as a revenue share scheme.
- You simply enter your credit card details and verify the transaction through the 3 digits in the back of your card.
One of said ads pretends to be be a BBC article claiming Jeramy Clarkson talking on ‘This Morning’ about quitting TV to make millions with this crypto scam. The other reviews on here appear to be written by the employees of the immediate edge scam. He is an experienced finance and investment writer who is an expert on the stock market.
Is Jim Pattison Related to Immediate Edge platform?
During our Immediate Edge Review, we have found the platform to be legit. Nevertheless, it is always a good idea to double check yourself. Here are some tell-tale signs to look for in a legitimate automated trading tool. To unfreeze your Immediate Edge account, contact the robot’s support service and fill out the account unfreezing form. You will then be required to conduct the KYC procedure once again to ensure your trading account is secure. Dragons’ Den is a TV reality show featuring entrepreneurs pitching their business ideas to receive funding from top investors.
- Immediate Edge robot can exchange digital assets by connecting to the best crypto exchanges.
- Unfortunately Taihuttu has nothing to do with the Immediate Edge bot or any kind of CFD trading for that matter.
- After looking into this matter it became apparent that this type of scam tactic is well-known to the authorities and is particularly prevalent when make-money schemes are concerned.
- But here’s the catch – this trading bot is good at spotting opportunities that could make you money.